iQ Optima Homogeneous Vinyl Sheet and Tile Flooring
Introducing a reimagined Johnsonite iQ Optima, a Tarkett global cornerstone. Inspired by the organic shifts and patterns created by nature, the new iQ Optima, homogeneous sheet and tile, draws from the soft, subtle strides found in natural stone or bark. The multi-tone visual of iQ Optima brings depth, dimension and warmth to commercial spaces. This is the iQ Optima you’ve known and loved, only better!
Now expanded to 64 colors, the iQ Optima color palette was updated to incorporate more softer tones and neutrals. Surveyed globally with top specifiers, the new iQ Optima color palette speaks to the beauty of natural surroundings found all over the world. With 50% new colors, it coordinates with products across the entire Johnsonite portfolio.
Available in sheet, tile and planks, iQ Optima’s industry leading homogenous construction and performance is taken to the next level with the use of new technology for enhanced chemical and stain resistance. Additionally, the homogeneous construction provides a complete 2mm wearlayer that is easy to maintain or to restore through a simple drybuff cycle. Beyond asthestics and performance, iQ Optima offers a sustainable flooring solution containing 25.5% pre-consumer recycled content. It is also phthalate free and FloorScore Certified. Additionally, iQ Optima is CERTIFIED asthma and allergy friendly by the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America and is part of the Tarkett ReStart® Reclamation program.
- TVOCs ≤10 μg/m3
- Phthalate free
- FloorScore® certified meeting CA01350
- Designed with a Phthalate Free formulation
- CERTIFIED asthma & allergy friendlyTM by the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America (AAFA) and the Asthma Society of Canada (ASC)
- Low-emitting adhesives
- SpraySmart 901 - C2C bronze certified meeting MR credit 4 option 1 requirements
- Contains 25.5% pre-consumer recycled content
- Committed to 3% yearly reduction goals in water, waste and energy and 20% in greenhouse gas emissions by 2020
- ReStart® program reclaims samples, installation waste and flooring at end of use.